Skip to main content

Facebook Page Now Open



What's up everyone?

I've been using Twitter and Pinterest to share the posts I've been writing. I originally was using Google+ as well, but I think tumbleweeds are currently rolling there. (I might as well be using MySpace at this point.)  So, I've decided to branch out to another social media: Facebook.

Go to the following link for the Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/UnWrest/  

(If you don't like the mobile version, just search for UnWrest on your Facebook page on your computer.)

I'm trying to use Facebook to share not only posts that I'm writing on here but also quick thoughts about breaking news that happens during the day and other updates. Yesterday, I shared Wrestling Inc.'s report on DX's induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. I gave my opinion on what that could mean for the future of WWE Hall of Fame inductions.

The Facebook page is meant to be extra to what I'm doing here at this website. This website will continue to be the sole location for posting reviews.

Thank you again to everyone who has checked out this blog and for following along as I continue to further explore options for social media outreach.

Until next time, take care of yourselves. Spread some awesomeness.


P.S. Later today, I may have a special post reviewing this month's Pro Wrestling Crate. Also, I may get to finish the MLW episode from this weekend as well. So, look for that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UnWrest Focus REWIND: Vader vs. Cactus Jack (WCW Halloween Havoc, 10/24/1993)

Spin the Wheel, Make The Deal. That was the gimmick going into this iconic match between two of the hardest hitting wrestlers of all time. It was the storyline months in development: Cactus Jack had just returned after Vader mauled him with a battery of injuries and a concussion to get his revenge. Vader, a merciless monster who delivers pain and punishment to all his vicitms, faced Cactus Jack, the one guy who would take Vader's assault and like the orphan Annie would ask for more. And if Vader wanted to brawl, no one could take Vader's offense and return it in spades quite like Cactus Jack. So, WCW billed the match as "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal." The idea being that the actual stipulation of the match would be determined on Halloween Havoc by the spin of a big wheel. (If only wrestling could take the "Big Wheel" from The Price is Right. And of course, we'd have to make sure it goes all the way around.) So, the wheel landed that night on a Texas D