Skip to main content

G1 Climax 28 Coverage Announcement + SMACKDOWN LIVE TWEETS

What's up everyone?

Unfortunately, there isn't a G1 Climax show today. Yeah, I know. It's sucks. The G1 is like anything you get addicted to. When it's not there, you miss it all that much more. I will be back with G1 coverage tomorrow.

But on August 8th, I won't be posting any coverage of the A Block after the show airs. I know it sucks. I'm sorry. I just can't do any coverage of the show after it happens.  Because I'm going to post coverage of the show AS IT HAPPENS! That's right, folks  Here, exclusively on UnWrest, I'm going to do LIVE coverage of the A Block, B Block, and G1 Climax Finals on August 10th-12th. Be sure to check out this page, if you are awake around that time, for the coverage. Of course, if you check on the page at a later time, you should still get the live coverage feel. (Expect more on the level of my ROH Best in the World coverage than the other G1 Climax coverage I've given though. Since it will be live, I can't be as descriptive.)

For the record, here's the schedule for the rest of the G1 Climax starting tomorrow:
8/1- B Block- Night 12
8/2- A Block- Night 13
8/4- B Block- Night 14
8/5- A Block- Night 15
8/8- B Block- Night 16
8/10- A BLOCK FINALS (Night 17)
8/11- B BLOCK FINALS (Night 18)
8/12- G1 CLIMAX 28 FINALS (A BLOCK WINNER VS B BLOCK WINNER) (Night 19)

I also want to announce that I will be doing more live tweeting tonight on my Twitter account for SmackDown Live starting at 8pm (a few comments may appear prior to the show). I will NOT be covering 205 Live afterwards as I do not watch it, much like a 1/3 of the crowd at any given SmackDown. Check out the page at https://twitter.com/cdub1898 .

** A poll has been pinned to the profile asking who the best heel is in wrestling today. Take a second once you check out the page to vote on who the best heel is. **

Thank you all again for checking out this page (and the Twitter account). I will continue G1 Climax coverage tomorrow, post an UnWrest post on Thursday, and may have more in terms of wrestling reviews if I end up watching something on the side.

Be sure to share this page with your fellow wrestling fans. And as always, please leave any ideas or feedback you have on here. Until next time...

Take care of yourselves and spread some awesomeness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UnWrest Focus REWIND: Vader vs. Cactus Jack (WCW Halloween Havoc, 10/24/1993)

Spin the Wheel, Make The Deal. That was the gimmick going into this iconic match between two of the hardest hitting wrestlers of all time. It was the storyline months in development: Cactus Jack had just returned after Vader mauled him with a battery of injuries and a concussion to get his revenge. Vader, a merciless monster who delivers pain and punishment to all his vicitms, faced Cactus Jack, the one guy who would take Vader's assault and like the orphan Annie would ask for more. And if Vader wanted to brawl, no one could take Vader's offense and return it in spades quite like Cactus Jack. So, WCW billed the match as "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal." The idea being that the actual stipulation of the match would be determined on Halloween Havoc by the spin of a big wheel. (If only wrestling could take the "Big Wheel" from The Price is Right. And of course, we'd have to make sure it goes all the way around.) So, the wheel landed that night on a Texas D