Skip to main content

Website Update and Thank You

What's up everyone,

First, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who have checked out this blog and/or have shared it. Today, the blog will reach 1000 views. Considering I haven't done much marketing for this, and it only started a little under two months ago (with 2 weeks off during vacation), I think that's a really cool thing. I am grateful to all of you for checking this out. The road to 2000 begins.

Again, let me know if you have any comments, questions, ideas, or suggestions. My goal is to continue posting regular wrestling blogs in the weeks and months ahead. One idea I've had is that I may end up posting more semi-daily news reactions as we get to the end of August.

As for this week, I will continue to provide G1 Climax 28 commentary on each show. I am also preparing to do a commentary on the ROH show that happened a week or so ago and posting that as soon as I finish watching it. I'm also considering going back to watch Extreme Rules, but I don't know if I'll get to that this week or not. I do have an idea for a blog on Batista that I might include on here after I get it cobbled together.

Until next time or later today, if you read the ROH blog, thank you again. Take care of yourselves and spread some awesomeness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UnWrest Focus REWIND: Vader vs. Cactus Jack (WCW Halloween Havoc, 10/24/1993)

Spin the Wheel, Make The Deal. That was the gimmick going into this iconic match between two of the hardest hitting wrestlers of all time. It was the storyline months in development: Cactus Jack had just returned after Vader mauled him with a battery of injuries and a concussion to get his revenge. Vader, a merciless monster who delivers pain and punishment to all his vicitms, faced Cactus Jack, the one guy who would take Vader's assault and like the orphan Annie would ask for more. And if Vader wanted to brawl, no one could take Vader's offense and return it in spades quite like Cactus Jack. So, WCW billed the match as "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal." The idea being that the actual stipulation of the match would be determined on Halloween Havoc by the spin of a big wheel. (If only wrestling could take the "Big Wheel" from The Price is Right. And of course, we'd have to make sure it goes all the way around.) So, the wheel landed that night on a Texas D