Skip to main content

Website Update (July 26, 2018)

What's up everyone? As you can tell, I'm back from vacation and ready to get things going again on the blog. I have a few quick updates on what's happening with the blog.

1) I have just finished getting caught up on all the G1 Climax action up to July 26th. So, starting with today's show (which is already posted on the blog), I'll be putting the day's G1 action on the website.

2) The main Unwrest blog will return tomorrow night (Friday). I haven't had a chance to watch NXT or ROH with all the G1 coverage I needed to get caught up on. So, after the marathon coverage I did over the last two days to get that done, I'm giving myself more time to get the main blog ready. So, check it out tomorrow night. I should have it done by 9-10pm at the latest.

3) I will also be catching up on Extreme Rules from a couple weeks ago. I've heard some "interesting" things about this show as far as crowd participation is concerned. So, I look forward to watching the entire thing. I also will be getting caught up on the ROH show that happened last week.

4) Until further notice, I'm not doing any more lists of 'Best of.' This is at least until the end of next month. Between finishing the G1, doing the weekly post, SummerSlam, and any other thing going on in my own life, I won't have the chance to be doing these posts through August or likely September for that matter. 

Thank you all for your support of the blog. Remember to share it with any of your wrestling friends and leave comments on your thoughts on the shows covered or comments on what you like to see on the website.

Until next time, take care of yourselves and spread some awesomeness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UnWrest Focus REWIND: Vader vs. Cactus Jack (WCW Halloween Havoc, 10/24/1993)

Spin the Wheel, Make The Deal. That was the gimmick going into this iconic match between two of the hardest hitting wrestlers of all time. It was the storyline months in development: Cactus Jack had just returned after Vader mauled him with a battery of injuries and a concussion to get his revenge. Vader, a merciless monster who delivers pain and punishment to all his vicitms, faced Cactus Jack, the one guy who would take Vader's assault and like the orphan Annie would ask for more. And if Vader wanted to brawl, no one could take Vader's offense and return it in spades quite like Cactus Jack. So, WCW billed the match as "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal." The idea being that the actual stipulation of the match would be determined on Halloween Havoc by the spin of a big wheel. (If only wrestling could take the "Big Wheel" from The Price is Right. And of course, we'd have to make sure it goes all the way around.) So, the wheel landed that night on a Texas D